Last updated August 22, 2022
Who we are
The below policy will explain how Creative Holdings Aust Pty Ltd collects, processes, and stores your personal information. This policy outlines our intent to use and to whom we disclose your information to. We, us or our means Creative Holdings Aust Pty Ltd trading as re’drinks (ABN: 44 855 434 467). re’drinks complies with the Australian Privacy Principles (APPs) as contained in the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth). For more information about the Privacy Act please visit https://www.oaic.gov.au/privacy/the-privacy-act/
By accessing or using our website, social media, or communication services, you indicate that you have read and understood this policy and agree that such access or use indicates your consent to this policy.
What we collect and store
We collect information about you during the checkout process on our store.
If you visit our online store, we’ll track:
- Products you’ve viewed: we’ll use this to, for example, show you products you’ve recently viewed
- Location, IP address and browser type: we’ll use this for purposes like estimating taxes and shipping.
- Shipping address: we’ll ask you to enter this so we can, for instance, estimate shipping before you place an order, and send you the order.
When you purchase from us, we’ll ask you to provide information including your name, billing address, shipping address, email address, phone number, credit card/payment details and optional account
information like username and password. We’ll use this information for purposes such as:
- Send you information about your account and order
- Respond to your requests, including refunds and complaints
- Process payments and prevent fraud
- Set up your account for our store
- Comply with any legal obligations we have, such as calculating taxes
- Improve our store offerings
- Send you marketing messages, if you choose to receive them
If you make a purchase, we will store your name, address, email and phone number, which will be used to populate the checkout for future orders.
Embedded content from other websites
Articles on this site may include embedded content (e.g. videos, images, articles, etc.). Embedded content from other websites behaves in the exact same way as if the visitor has visited the other website.
Who has access to your information
Members of our team have access to the information you provide us. For example, both Administrators and Shop Managers can access:
- Order information like what was purchased, when it was purchased and where it should be sent, and
- Customer information like your name, email address, and billing and shipping information.
Our team members have access to this information to help fulfil orders, process refunds and support you.
What we share with others
- Emails sent through our contact forms will be checked through Google reCAPTCHA, an automated spam detection service. reCAPTCHA collects user metrics such as IP address, mouse movements, and length of stay on the website in order to verify the user. By using reCAPTCHA, data is transferred to Google, which is used to determine whether the visitor is a human being.
How long we retain your data
We generally store information about you for as long as we need the information for the purposes for which we collect and use it, and we are not legally required to continue to keep it. For example, we will
store order information for 1 year for tax and accounting purposes. This includes your name, email address and billing and shipping addresses.
What rights you have over your data
If you have an account on this site, or have left comments, you can request to receive an exported file of the personal data we hold about you, including any data you have provided to us. You can also request that we erase any personal data we hold about you. This does not include any data we are obliged to keep for administrative, legal, or security purposes.